- 3 1/2 cups chicken broth, fat-free, low sodium
- 1 cup water
- 1 3/4 cups macaroni (dry)
- 1/2 teaspoon celery flakes (or onion powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 cup stewed tomatoes, no-salt
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 can chick-peas (garbanzo beans)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large saucepan, bring broth and water to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add macaroni, celery flakes, and oregano.
- Simmer 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add stewed tomatoes, green beans, chick-peas (drained), and garlic powder.
- Simmer 5 minutes, or until macaroni and beans are tender.