- 2/3 cup plain non fat or low fat yogurt
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp fresh lime zest
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 large, fresh mango peeled and cut into chunks
- 6 cups fresh spinach leaves washed
- In a small bowl, whisk yogurt, cilantro, lime juice, lime zest, Dijon mustard and spices to make a dressing. Mix chicken and mango in medium bowl. Add dressing to chicken and mix well. Serve 1/2 cup chicken salad on top of 1 cup of washed spinach leaves.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!