- 2 lbs green beans, ends trimmed
- 2 TBSP coarse-grained Dijon mustard
- 3 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 TBSP Pure Ohio Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP chopped scallions
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Cook the beans in a saucepan, bring 2 quarts of water to a boil over high heat. Add beans and cook uncovered until crisp-tender. (Begin checking after 5 minutes) Drain and place beans in a serving bowl. Prepare the dressing while beans are cooking, in a small bowl whisk together the mustard, vinegar, Pure Ohio Maple syrup and oil. Pour dressing over hot beans, and mix to coat well, then sprinkle with scallions. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Courtesy of Richard’s Maple Products
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!