- 1 (8-ounce) piece feta Cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine or rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives, halved
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup yellow pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup English cucumber, sliced and cut into quarter rounds
- 1/3 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/3 cup hard salami, diced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
In bowl, combine all ingredients and gently toss together. Serve with grilled flatbread. Refrigerate leftovers. For gift package, arrange in clamp-top jar.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!