- 1/4 dry white wine or chicken broth
- 1/4 reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon each dried basil, thyme and rosemary, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon dill weed
- 4 orange roughy fillets (6 ozs. each)
In large resealable plastic bag, combine wine, soy sauce, honey, oil, garlic and seasonings; add fish. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate up to 1 hour.
If grilling fish, coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray before starting the grill. Drain and discard marinade. Grill fish, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 to 6 inches from heat 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Honey and red pepper flakes accent the herb-enhanced marinade for grilled fish. it’s also good on chicken.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!