Microwave Denver Scramble Slider
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp. chopped red OR green bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp. chopped onion
- 1 thin slice deli ham, chopped (1 oz.)
- 1 slider-size bun OR whole wheat English muffin, split, toasted
- Place pepper and onion in 8-oz. microwave-safe ramekin or custard cup. Microwave on high 30 seconds; Stir.
- Add egg, ham and water; Beat until blended. Microwave on high 30 seconds; Stir. Microwave until egg is almost set, 30 to 45 seconds longer.
- Season with salt and pepper. Serve in bun with ketchup if desired.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!