Submitted by: John S. Makuhan, of Willowick Ohio
- 1 cup mozzarella and cheddar cheese, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 cucumber (seeded) chopped into 1/4 inch chunks
- Half of a Vadalia onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 a cup of cherry tomatoes, halved
- Italian salad dressing, 1/3 of cup
- In a large mixing bowl combine cheeses, cucumber, onion, and tomatoes.
- Pour dressing onto to salad and toss.
- Chill in refrigerator.
- Serve cold.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!