- 9 cups Corn, Rice, or Wheat cereal squares (or combination) (Do not use wheat for Gluten-Free version)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 cups of M & Ms or other chocolate coated candies
- Into large bowl, measure cereal; set aside. In 1-quart microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter uncovered on High 1 minute; stir. Microwave about 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Stir in vanilla. Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated. Pour into 2-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag. Add powdered sugar. Seal bag; shake until well coated. Spread on waxed paper to cool. Mix in M&Ms. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!