- 3 cups Corn cereal squares
- 3 cups Rice cereal squares
- 3 cups Wheat cereal squares
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1 cup bite-size pretzels
- 1 cup garlic-flavor bagel chips
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- In large microwavable bowl, break bagel chips into bite-size (1-inch) pieces. Add cereals, nuts, and pretzels; combine and set aside. In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High about 40 seconds or until melted. Stir in seasonings. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated. Microwave uncovered on High 5 to 6 minutes, thoroughly stirring every 2 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!