- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 package mini marshmallows
- 20 drops green liquid food color
- 3/4 cup white vanilla baking chips
- 5 cups corn flake cereal
- 1/4 cup red cinnamon candies
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High 30 seconds to 1 minute or until melted. Add marshmallows; toss to coat. Microwave uncovered on High 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended.
- Stir in green food color to desired shade of green. Add white vanilla baking chips to marshmallow mixture, and stir until melted, microwaving an additional 30 seconds if necessary.
- Stir in cereal until evenly coated.
- Drop 1/3 cup of cereal mixture on waxed paper-lined cookie sheet. Use greased hands to form into wreath shape. Place 4 red cinnamon candies on wreath to decorate. Repeat with remaining cereal mixture and candies. Refrigerate 15 minutes before serving.