- 9-inch pie crust
- 4 lg. eggs
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- ¼ cup salted butter, melted
- 1½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup quick cooking oats, NOT old-fashioned oats
- Preheat the oven to 350 F degrees. Place the 9-inch crust in a pie plate and flute edges, set aside.
- With a hand mixer, beat four large eggs until light and fluffy.
- Add in granulated sugar, light brown sugar, flour and cinnamon and beat until well combined. Add corn syrup, butter and vanilla extract. Beat until well incorporated.
- Stir in quick cooking oats. Pour into the prepared pie crust and cook for about 45 to 55 minutes, until the center is just firm.
- Let cool fully about 3 to 4 hours before slicing. Great with ice cream.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!