Submitted by: Faith Zimmerman
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 6 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- In separate bowl, mix wet ingredients together.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients until combined.
- Bake in a lightly greased waffle iron (according to iron specifications) until golden brown.
- Serve warm topped with vanilla yogurt and fresh fruit.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!