Submitted by: Rick Tytko
- 1 10 3/4 oz. Can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 tsp. Pepper
- 3 cups (dry measure) cooked medium egg noodles
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- In a 3 quart saucepan, combine soup, milk, cheese and pepper. Add noodles and chicken or turkey. Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Pour into heated serving dish and garnish with parsley.
Makes 4 servings.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!