- 6 cups broccoli florets
- 2 green onions
- 1 tablespoon cilantro
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup Chow Mein Noodles
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Wash, cut, and put aside the broccoli, cilantro and green onions.
- Boil water and blanch the broccoli for just one minute. (This leaves a lot of nutritients in the broccoli.)
- Chill broccoli in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Mix the sauces together, and break the chow mein noodles by hand into bite size pieces.
- Mix all the wet ingredients by hand together with the broccoli, and then top the dish with the chow mein noodles.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!