- 3-4 red potatoes (1 pound)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 red apples (Fuji, Gala, or similar variety)
- 1 yellow onion
- 4 chicken herb link sausages (12 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut potatoes into chunks, place in 2-quart baking dish. Drizzle with canola oil. Toss to coat. Roast potatoes in oven for about 20 minutes.
- While potatoes are roasting, cut apples and onion into chunks, and sausage into ½-inch slices.
- Remove baking dish from oven and reduce heat to 375 degrees. Add all remaining ingredients to baking dish and toss.
- Return baking dish to oven and roast an additional 30 minutes until apples and potatoes are tender.