- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups fresh blueberries
- Heat oven to 375°.
- In a large bowl combine flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In another large bowl beat butter and brown sugar until fluffy and well blended.
- Add egg, milk and vanilla; continue beating until smooth.
- Stir in flour mixture. Beat on low speed just until blended. Stir in blueberries.
- Drop rounded tablespoons onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake about 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool on sheets for 4 minutes. Remove to wire racks to finish cooling.
- Number of servings (yield): 24 cookies
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!