- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 jar dried chipped beef, shredded
- 1 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1 small green pepper, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, optional
Toast pecans in skillet in butter; don?t over brown; cool. Blend cream cheese and sour cream. Toss remaining ingredients together and blend into creamed mixture. Form mixture into ball and roll in pecans. Serve with crackers.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!