- 28 oz. pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 18 oz. pkg. shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped onions
- 1 Tbsp. chopped red bell peppers
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Dash ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- BEAT cream cheese and cheddar in small bowl with mixer until blended.
- ADD all remaining ingredients except nuts; mix well.
- Refrigerate several hours.
- SHAPE into ball; roll in nuts. Serve with RITZ Crackers.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!