- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) penne pasta
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne)
- Ground nutmeg to taste
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, cook cream cheese, Parmesan, butter and milk in large saucepan on low heat until cream cheese is melted, stirring frequently.
- Add pumpkin and seasonings; stir.
- Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta; place in large bowl.
- Add cream cheese sauce; toss to coat.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!