- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 can (29 oz.) pumpkin
- 1 can (14 oz.) chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) cream cheese, cubed
- Heat oil in large saucepan on medium heat.
- Add onion; cook and stir 3 min. or until crisp-tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except cream cheese until well blended.
- Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add cream cheese; cook until cream cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended, beating constantly with wire whisk.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!