- 12 ounces rotini pasta
- 1 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup lean, cooked, diced ham
- 1 1/2 cups frozen green peas, cooked until just tender
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup light ranch dressing
- Dash garlic powder
- Ground pepper to taste
- Cook rotini in boiling salted water just until tender, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Rinse under cool running water, drain, and transfer to a large bowl.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients, adding more mayonnaise as needed.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!