Ingredients for the Dressing:
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons chipotle in adobo sauce minced
- 1 garlic clove minced
Ingredients for the Salad:
- 2 cup frozen corn kernels thawed
- 4 medium roma tomatoes seeded and diced
- 1 cup jicama diced
- 4 medium tomatillos diced
- 2 medium jalapenos, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup green onion sliced
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
Directions for the Salad:
- Clean you preparation area and wash your hands. Wash your vegetables (tomatoes, jicama, tomatillos, jalapenos, green onions, and cilantro).
Directions for the Dressing:
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Set aside while preparing salad or refrigerate until ready to serve. Salad
- Combine all ingredients and gently toss. Drizzle with dressing and toss until evenly coated.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!