Pea Pod Noodle Bowl
- 1 14.5 oz. can vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ½ cup thinly sliced carrots
- 4 oz. soba noodles
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 cup shredded bok choy
- ½ cup halved pea pods
- ⅓ cup sliced radishes
- ½ tsp. toasted sesame oil
- Green onion strips
- In a large saucepan, combine broth, ginger and soy sauce. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for five minutes.
- Add carrots; simmer for three minutes. Stir in noodles. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, about four minutes or until noodles and carrots are tender.
- Stir in chicken, bok choy, pea pods, radishes and sesame oil; heat through.
- Sprinkle each serving with green onion strips.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!