- 35 vanilla wafers, finely crushed (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 oz. semi-sweet chocolate, divided
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 bananas, cut lengthwise in half, then crosswise into quarters
- 2 pkgs. (3.4 oz. each) vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups thawed whipped topping, divided
- 2 Tbsp. salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix wafer crumbs and butter until well blended
- Press onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 5 to 8 min. or until golden brown.
- Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, make chocolate curls from 1/2 oz. chocolate.
- Microwave remaining 1-1/2 oz. chocolate and peanut butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
- Place bananas in crust
- Drizzle with melted chocolate.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min.
- Stir in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Spread over bananas
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Top with chocolate curls and nuts just before serving.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!