Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl, combine peanut butter, sugar and egg (batter will be stiff).
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop level tablespoonfuls and roll into balls.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets and flatten with a fork.
- Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until browned.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes