- 1/2 cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups mashed fully ripe bananas (about 4)
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Spray 2 (9×5-inch) loaf pans with cooking spray; line with parchment, with ends of parchment extending over long sides.
- Combine peanut butter, oats and sugar.
- Whisk eggs, bananas and oil in medium bowl until blended; stir in chocolate morsels.
- Mix cake mix and dry pudding mix in large bowl until blended.
- Add banana mixture; mix well.
- Pour into prepared pans.
- Top with peanut butter mixture; press lightly into batter with back of spoon.
- Bake 55 min. to 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- Cool in pans 10 min.; remove to wire rack.
- Cool completely.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!