- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1-1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- Line 13×9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides.
- Melt butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 sec.
- Add next 3 ingredients; mix well.
- Spread onto bottom of prepared pan; cover with chocolate.
- Cut partially through dessert to mark 48 squares.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan; cut into squares.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!