- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 6 chocolate cookies, crushed
- Caramel or hot fudge topping
- Whipped cream
- 6 maraschino cherries, chopped
- Divide ice cream into 6 equal amounts and spread into an 8 by 8 inch square on plastic wrap.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cookie crumbs down center of ice cream.
- Roll up ice cream to form log shape.
- Freeze 1/2 hour.
- Pull back from plastic wrap and sprinkle each log with pecan pieces.
- Rewrap in plastic and freeze for two hours or overnight.
- Remove plastic wrap and place on serving dish.
- Drizzle with topping.
- Garnish with whipped cream and cherries.
- Option: one large roll can be made in lieu of 6 small rolls.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!