- 1 refrigerated piecrust shell
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup butter
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Line 9-inch pie plate with pastry shell; crimp edges.
- For filling, in medium saucepan combine corn syrup, sugar and butter. Cook over low heat stirring until sugar dissolves and butter melts. Remove from heat, cool slightly.
- Add eggs and vanilla; stir well to combine. Stir in pecan halves.
- Pour filling into pastry shell. Bake 55 – 60 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Remove from oven; cool completely before serving.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!