Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 2 green peppers, medium-sized, chopped
- 1 red pepper, medium-sized, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, medium-sized, chopped
- 1/2 pound zucchini, chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 cup black olives, pitted, coarsely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, large, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, fresh, chopped
- Artichoke hearts (12 oz), marinated, drained
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Feta cheese (4-6 oz), crumbled
Combine the peppers, zucchini, olive oil, vinegar, olives, tomatoes, parsley, artichoke hearts, garlic, salt, pepper and feta cheese in a large bowl. Mix well. Serve with baguettes or tortilla chips.
Recipe from Pennsylvania Vegetable Growers Association.