- 3 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup oil (I use either extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil, both are great for skin)
- 15 drops of peppermint essential oil or 3 teaspoons peppermint extract
- Red food coloring, if desired
- Mix altogether.
- If you want it more coarse, add more sugar or add more oil if you like it better that way.
- Divide into half pint or pint mason jars and decorate.
- I usually add a little tag that says what it is and to use it in the shower.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!