- 8 ounces uncooked rigatoni (about 3 cups)
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (15 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2/3 cup condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- Chopped fresh basil or arugula, optional
- Cook rigatoni according to package directions; drain. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, breaking up beef into crumbles; drain. Add pizza sauce, soup and cheese; cook and stir over low heat until cheese is melted.
- Add rigatoni and pepperoni to beef mixture. Heat through, stirring to combine. If desired, top with basil before serving.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!