- 2 C. flour 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. rapid rise yeast
- 1/2 C. water (130°F)
- 1 tsp. sugar 1 Tbsp. oil
- In a gallon zippered plastic bag, combine and mix 1 cup flour, yeast, sugar, and salt.
- Add warm water and oil; seal and mix until smooth and well blended.
- Add enough of remaining flour to make a soft dough that is not sticky.
- Mix until dough pulls away from sides of the bag and forms a ball.
- Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface.
- Knead 15-20 times until smooth and elastic.
- Spray with cooking spray; cover with plastic wrap; let rest 10 minutes or until dough passes ripe test.
- Press dough on a lightly greased pizza pan, forming a rim around edge.
- Top with pizza sauce, cheese and toppings.
- Bake at 375° F for 18-20 minutes.
Yield: Two 10 x 15” rectangle pizzas
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!