- two pieces of bread
- pizza sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- pepperoni or other pizza toppings.
- Butter each piece of bread on one side. Place one piece of bread in one half of the cooker with the buttered side out.
- Place the sauce, cheese, and other goodies in the middle of the bread and place the second piece of bread over the top, buttered side out.
- Now clamp the cooker together and lock it. Place the cooker in the hot coals and rotate when you think one side is done.
- If you don’t feel like pizza, fill with ham and cheese and you get a hot Ham and Cheese Mountain Pie. You can also put peanut butter, marshmallow (cut up in pieces or whole), add some chocolate on top of the bread and you have a yummy dessert.