- 6 pork chops
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped oinon
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Brown pork chops in a large skillet. Add 1/2 cup water, brown sugar, onion, ketchup, garlic and bouillon. Cover and simmer 30 to 40 minutes. Remove pork chops to platter and cover with aluminum foil to keep warm.
- Combine flour and 1/4 cup water; slowly add to cooking liquid in skillet stirring constantly. Cook until thickened, then stir in sour cream. Heat, but don’t boil.
- Pour sauce over chops and serve.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!