- 1 can sweet corn, drained (15.6 oz.)
- 1 can creamed corn (15.6 oz.)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 box Jiffy corn bread mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2-1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a bowl, mix everything but the cheese, and pour into a 9×13” greased casserole dish.
- Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes, or until the middle is no longer soggy. It will not become “cakey.”
- Remove from oven and top with cheddar cheese and return to oven for several minuted until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and let sit 5-10 minutes covered with foil until serving.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!