- 1 2 lb. lean boneless pork rib roast or loin roast, all visible fat removed
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
Preheat oven to 350°. Place pork roast in shallow baking pan. Rub horseradish over the surface of meat. Set aside. In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Sprinkle over roast. Place roast, uncovered, in oven. Cook about 1 hour, or until a meat thermometer registers 160°. Let stand 5 minutes. Slice to serve.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!