- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 8 pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 water
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons white or rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1/4 green onions, chopped
Heat canola oil in large nonstick skillet. Flatten each piece of pork to 1-inch thickness; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add pork to pan and cook 5 minutes per side. Remove pork from pan; keep warm. Add 1/4 cup water to pan, scraping to loosen browned bits. Add ginger, vinegar, 1 tablespoon water, soy sauce, sugar and sesame oil. Cook 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in chopped onions, serve sauce over pork.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!