- 3 cups water
- 3 cups dry elbow macaroni
- 1 (14.5–oz) can evaporated milk
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard powder
- 4 cups extra sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- Place the water and macaroni in a pressure cooker. Lock the lid into place and cook on high for 5 minutes.
- While the macaroni is cooking, combine the evaporated milk, cornstarch, salt, pepper, onion powder, and mustard in a small bowl. When the pressure cooker has finished, quick-release the pressure and carefully remove the lid. Stir the macaroni to break it up, and then add the evaporated milk mixture, cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, butter, and cream cheese. Set the pressure cooker to the brown setting and stir until the sauce thickens and the cheese has melted.