- 2 pounds small red potatoes, cut in chunks
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 envelope buttermilk ranch dressing mix
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- crumbled cooked bacon or cut scallions, optional
- Place potatoes in cooker. Combine cream cheese and dressing mix; add soup and milk and blend well. Pour mixture over potatoes and mix completely. Bring to pressure and cook 5 to 7 minutes, then release pressure. Serve hot with bacon or onions as garnish.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!