- 8 ounces cream cheese, reduced fat
- 8 ounces cream cheese, non-fat
- 2 egg
- 4 egg whites
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 can pumpkin (29 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- (2) 9 inch graham cracker pie crusts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the cream cheese, eggs, and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix at medium speed until creamed.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix at medium speed until ingredients are well mixed.
- Spoon the mixture evenly in each pie crust and place both in the oven for approximately 50 minutes until pies look firm in the middle.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!