- 4 medium potatoes, cubed
- Water to cover potatoes
- 1 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Place potatoes in 2 quart covered casserole.
- Cover with water.
- Microwave on high setting 6 to 8 minutes or until cooked, drain; cool.
- In large bowl combine mascarpone, yogurt, eggs, salt and pepper; mix until smooth.
- Stir in potatoes.
- Pour into 1 quart baking dish.
- Drizzle with melted butter, top with cheddar and microwave on high power until cheese is melted.