- 1 1/2 cups crushed gingersnap cookies
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ground cinnamon, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the gingersnap crumbs and sugar.
- Stir in butter.
- Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate.
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Stir in the pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, sugar and vanilla.
- Spread over pie.
- Bake 8-12 minutes longer or until set.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!