- 3/4 cup cooked pasta (in any shape)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cheddar cheese soup (from can)
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 tablespoons milk, 1%
- 3/4 tablespoon cheese, low-fat
- 1 teaspoon deli mustard
- Boil a pot of water and cook the pasta for 8 to 10 minutes; drain when finished and let cool to room temperature.
- In a separate cup, stir the “wet” ingredients (soup, pumpkin puree, milk, and mustard), and heat in microwave for 45-60 seconds; stir again until creamy.
- Use a spoon to pour hot cream mixture over pasta and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Stir pasta, cream mixture, and cheese until cheese melts into the pasta.
- Eat and enjoy!
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!