Submitted by Farm and Dairy reader, Sheri Mandich
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 5 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2 Tbsp. corn starch
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3 eggs, beaten until slightly thick
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- Grind pecans in food processor. Sift together cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, corn starch and flour.
- Stir in pecans. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs until slightly thick; add sugar and continue beating until fluffy, then add in pumpkin, then butter.
- Finally, combine with the flour mixture. Bake on hot pizzelle iron, 1 teaspoon at a time, until it stops steaming, about 2 minutes.
- Cool on parchment paper, trim edges with scissors.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!