This tasty pumpkin pie dip is perfect for dinner parties, get-togethers or as a Thanksgiving appetizer. Make sure to chill the dip after it’s prepared or else it will be a bit runny.
A great way to serve this nummy treat is to hollow-out a small cooking pumpkin.
- 1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese, softened. (You can substitute Neufchatel cheese for a lower fat treat)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can of pumpkin pie filling
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2-1 teaspoon of ground ginger
- apple, slice
- Beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed with mixer until smooth
- Add pie filling, cinnamon and ginger, beating well
- Cover and CHILL for 8 hours
- Serve with gingersnaps and/or apple slices
If you’re still craving pumpkin, try our traditional pumpkin pie recipe.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!