Pumpkin Seed Snacks
- 3 cups raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- sea salt
- Optional Seasonings: 2-3 Tbsp. of choice cinnamon and sugar blend, taco seasoning and lime juice, chili powder and garlic powder, ranch seasoning
- Remove the pumpkin seeds from pumpkin and place in a colander. Rinse seeds thoroughly and remove pulp. Pat the seeds dry with a paper towel.
- Preheat oven to 325 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, add pumpkin seeds. Add olive oil and sea salt to taste. Add any additional seasoning choices now. Toss evenly to coat with seasonings.
- Let seeds roast for about 15-20 minutes, tossing halfway in between. The seeds should be golden brown in color.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!