Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1/2 cup hot freshly brewed coffee
- 1 cup milk
- 3 Tbsp. pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Whipped cream for topping
- Pour milk into a small pot and heat over medium-low heat until it is hot and almost simmering, but do not boil the milk.
- In a coffee mug, pour your coffee and add pumpkin puree, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla and stir until well combined.
- Use a milk frother to froth milk for about 30 seconds, or until foamy, and then pour into the mug on top of the pumpkin mixture.
- Top coffee with whipped cream and sprinkle with a little extra pumpkin spice or cinnamon.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!