- 3 Eggs
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 can pumpkin (16 oz.)
- 1 pkg. frozen cooked winter squash (12 oz.), defrosted
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans (1 oz.)
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- BEAT eggs, sugar, salt and spice in large bowl until blended.
- ADD pumpkin, squash, and pecans; mix well.
- POUR into greased 2-quart baking dish; smooth top.
- BAKE in center of 350°F oven until knife inserted near center comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!