Pumpkin Swirl Bars
Submitted by: Marianne Keim of Apple Creek, OH
- 1¾ evaporated cane sugar or white sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups pumpkin
- 1 tsp. soda
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups mini butterscotch chips
- Mix all ingredients for bars and spread in a sheet pan. Marianne uses a 13-by-15-inch pan.
- In a small separate bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk and spread/dollop over top of bar layer, followed by mini butterscotch chips.
- Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes or until done. So delicious and easy.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!